Fuenteseca Reserva Extra Anejo 11 Year 750ml
- Distilled in late 2008 with two-thirds of the distillate made in a double-copper column still with plates removed(this creates a lower distillation proof. The additional third was created with an alembic pot still by legendary Master Distiller and Tequilero Enrique Fonseca
- Blend of 30% distilled volume aged in American white oak barrels previously used for California red wine / 70% distilled volume aged in dark French oak barrels
- The barrels were laid to rest for 11 years in a very cool and dry environment of a subterranean barrel room with the upper-most portion of the room opened to allow for soft air circulation.
- 100% Agave, Verified Additive Free by Tequila Matchmaker
- Each Fuenteseca release becomes a collector or treasure bottle
- 83.4 proof / 41.7% ABV
- NOM 1146 / Tequileña / Tequila, Jalisco