Rest & Be Thankful Long Pond Single Jamaican Rum 24 years 1998 (58.5% abv) 700ml
This rum was distilled at the famous Long Pond distillery in Jamaica. It bears the ITP mark signing, among other things, distillation in an iron still and a level of target esters at the output of the still contained between 90 and 120 grams per hectolitre of pure alcohol.
Distilled in 1998, this rum was aged for more than 24 years in an old bourbon barrel initially in a tropical climate before being transported to Scotland for the second part of aging. Bottled in Scotland in September 2022 in 178 copies. Not cold filtered, without dyes and raw barrel.
Rest & Be Thankful
Rest & Be Thankful is a British brand created in 2012 by the independent bottler Fox Fitzgerald and historically specialized in bottling exceptional single malt scotch whisky barrels.
- Distilled at Long Pond
- Presented in Cover (metal, carton...)
- 24 years of aging
- Vintage # 1998
- Distilled from molasses (traditional method)
- 178 copies in the world
- This rum is bottled at its natural proof (fullproof)
- This rum is drawn from a single cask (single cask)
- Aging Tropical and Continental
- 120 gr d'ester par hectolitre d'alcool pur