CAVA DE ORO EXTRA AÑEJO 750ml
About Cava de Oro Tequila
100% Blue Weber agave; cooked in brick ovens, pressed with a roller mill and fermented in stainless steel tanks, and rested in French Oak barrels.
Why we love Cava de Oro Extra Añejo Tequila
- Aged 5 years in American and French oak red wine barrels
- Cava de Oro Extra Añejo Tequila has a dark amber color with a mixture of aromas including cinnamon, caramel, vanilla, and nutmeg.
- Its smooth entry quickly expands revealing a delicious range of toasted flavors, cinnamon, and maple syrup, all of which linger on the palate for a pleasant amount of time.
- Created by Master Distiller Alberto Partida
- 80 proof / 40% ABV
- NOM: 1477 / Tequilera Puerta de Hierro / El Arenal, Jalisco
- Bottle Size: 750mL
Aroma: cinnamon, caramel, vanilla, nutmeg
Palate: very smooth with a delicious range of toasted cinnamon, vanilla, and maple syrup
Finish: lingering and pleasant